We are trialling a new type of collection service where customers can avoid queueing for their order.
How it will work
- Customers wanting to use this service, will need to select ‘Express Collection’ as their shipping method.
- By using the rear access areas of our shops/bakery we will create ‘pop up’ collection points solely for customers who have ordered and paid online.
- Each customer will be able to choose a 10 minute time slot in which they will be able to collect their order.
- To aid social distancing by limiting queueing and ensuring minimal waiting times, each time slot will be limited to 4 collections.
- Orders will be ready in carrier bags, and dependant on weather conditions, placed on a collection table.
- All we require is an order number and name, we will then instruct customers which order is theirs.
- Priority will be given to customers who arrive within their time slots, early or late customers will be served after these customers.
- There will be a small charge of 50p to use this service. This charge will cover the cost of carrier bags, so there is no need to pay for any on checkout.
- We will be using the rear car park of our South Street shop for the trail. This is located on Gladstone Street which runs into South Street.
- There is usually plenty of on street parking here, and if available we have three spaces in front of our car park.
- Please be aware that our vans and other traffic may be using the car park whilst you are there.